Digital Search Technologies offers top-notch digital marketing and program optimization solutions to assist you to rank high on program results pages (SERPs), connect with the audience, and earn high ROI. We only use proven and innovative techniques to keep you ahead of your competitors in generating leads & sales.
We Offer Proven SEO Strategies to Drive Customers to Your Website & Increase Sales & Revenue.
We possess an expert SEO team with Google Certifications and considerable experience to assist you manage your website’s or store’s visibility and review your campaign performance to enhance your ranks and increase website traffic.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of obtaining traffic from the ‘free,’ ‘natural,’ or ‘organic,’ search results on Google and other search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo & Bing have primary search results. Here sites and other content like images, videos, and native listings are shown and ranked to support by what the program considers most relevant to users.
You will be amazed to know that over 78% of entire global search traffic is accountable to Google, followed by Bing at 7.37%, Baidu at 6.45%, and Yahoo reeling at 5.26%.
Thus, there is the only thing that can rank your website & provide organic traffic is Search Engine Optimization. The efficiency and demand of SEO are very high and therefore many of the businesses believe that increasing their organic presence is their top inbound marketing importance.
However, if your website is not in the top SERPs, it will not be visible to your target audience, this means you are losing your customers against your competitors. So, This is the time when you should hire Digital Search Technologies who can uphold your business above your competitors. Digital Search Technologies one of the best SEO Services in Varanasi can promise you to attain the top rankings, more traffics, conversions, and ultimately more sales.
1. Website Analysis & Audit - Website analysis & Audit is the method of testing and analyzing a website's performance in relation to speed, competition, and traffic.
2. Keywords Research - Keyword research is a practice which SEO Experts use to find and research search terms that users enter into search engines when looking for products & services.
3. Technical SEO: Technical SEO refers to website and server optimizations that help search engine spiders crawl and index your site to help improve organic rankings.
a. Google Analytics setup - Google Analytics gives you an unfiltered view of each & every website added in your account. For Example- You have three websites associated with your Google Analytics, it will all be sent to one property where the data is aggregated but you can set it up so you only get the data you want to see.
b. Search Console Setup - Google Search Console or Google webmaster tool is a free tool for anyone with a website to track how Google views their site and optimize its organic presence. That includes viewing your referring domains, mobile site performance and highest-traffic queries and pages.
c. Website Speed Optimization - Website performance refers to the website speed in which web pages are downloaded and displayed on the user's browser. Web performance optimization is the process of knowledge about increasing web performance.
d. XML Sitemap Creation - By placing a formatted xml file with site map on your webserver, you enable Google or Crawler to find out what pages are present there and which have recently changed, and to crawl your site accordingly. A sitemap is a way of managing a website, identifying the URLs and the data under each section.
e. Robot.txt Generation - robots.txt is a file that can be placed in the root folder of your website to help search engines crawl & Index your site more appropriately. The website will easily generate the file for you with inputs of pages to be excluded.
4. Meta Title & Meta Description - Meta Title and Meta Descriptions are small pieces of HTML code found in every web page. They show the title of the web page and its description. They tell you what the page is about before you open it or before you click it.
5. Heading Optimization – Heading optimization make your content easier for people to understand. That's why organize your content into a format that's easy to read.
6. ALT Text( Image optimization) - Alt text provide better image information to crawlers, helping them to index an image properly to search engines.
7. Content Optimization - Content optimization is the process of making sure content is unique & written in such way that it can reach the largest target people & making sure keywords are present, adding meta and title tags, and relevant links.
8. Link Building - Link building is the process of getting other websites to provide link back to your website. Building links is one of the method used in search engine optimization because links are a signal to Google that your site is a quality resource & google trust your website more.